Saturday, August 20, 2005

Midnight Marathon

My goodness, the only time I come on here is around midnight, must be my difficulty with insomnia. Oh well, glad whoever is reading this could take some time and enjoy my company for a while.
Today was a pretty swell day, just went shopping for all my white shirts, slacks, and shoes for my mission. You should've seen the ladies face in Van Heusen when I asked her if she could get me 10 white dress shirts and 4 pairs of slacks. I made the same face, however, when she said matter-of-factly to me: "So, you're going on a mission are you." Ha, I was so suprised, but at the same time very happy, just to know that we, Mormons, have certain qualities to us that allow us to stand out in these latter days. I'm am so happy that I've been raised in such a way that has allowed me to be prepared to serve the Lord and to have a desire to do well in life. I pity those who have been raised in environments without love, happiness, or peace. But I hold even greater respect for those people who have been raised in those settings and have come out strong and valiant.
Okay, off my soapbox or whatever you call it. I'd like to let all my friends know, at least those who read this, that I feel so honored to have had you as my friends, and I am truly thankful for the joy you have brought me and good influence you have been to me. I hope to see you all soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home